Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 37 - I drink Milk from a Bag

Well, I don't drink it directly from the bag...but I DO buy it in a bag! I didn't realize this was "odd" until a friend from Vancouver asked me about it. She thought it was hilarious, and had never heard of such a thing. Then I got talking to some of my American friends, and it turns out they all think I'm odd, too! Apparently the rest of the world buys milk in plastic jugs or cardboard cartons (We can gte our milk in cartons too, but it's much more economical to buy it in a BAG)! Who knew?!


3 comments:

  1. I've also been told we're weird for this in the last week. How ironic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was an article in the Toronto Star about it last week. Apparently Ontario is the only place that sells milk that way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even heard of milk in a bag!

    ReplyDelete