Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35 - What a day!

I have some catching up to do, but first, I had to document some things that happened today, while they are fresh in my mind.
It absolutely boggles my mind to see how much this tiny little person is learning each and every day! All within the last day or so, he has learned to "kiss", "Talk on the phone", and copy pretty much anything we do. It's so amazing to watch! He is understanding how to play with his toys now, after we show him once. He is holding the phone to his ear and saying "Ooooo??" (really sounds like "Hello"). And tonight's photo inspirration - he has a hard book full of baby photographs that he LOVES. Tonight I taught him to kiss each baby as we read the book, and it is soooo stinkin' CUTE! Of course, he wouldn't kiss infront of the camera, but I did get a cute pic of him enjoying the book.
Little minds simplay amaze me...


2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! I'm in desperate need to update my blog too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! Isn't it just SO much fun once you realize how much they understand you?!

    ReplyDelete