Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25 - Just for you Mari ;-)

It has been a solid week now, that I have spent every night online with my good friend, Mari, counting contractions with her. Every night, I swear it's going to happen, and every night so far, I have been wrong. The poor girl has been in prodromal labor now for EIGHT long days. Please send some labor vibes her way, and will her beautiful baby girl to make her grand entrance!!


Mari, I am wishing you a speedy delivery (It better be, after all of this)! You have waited soooo long for this, and I couldn't be happier for you. I can't wait to see your beautiful little girl!!


2 comments:

  1. In case I haven't said it lately, you're amazing Amanda. I thank my lucky stars every day for you (and your ability to put up with my cranky, whiny, contracting self!) I cannot even begin to thank you! And I'm serious, this is getting printed for the baby book!! xoxoxoxo *Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweet friend Amanda! Mari's lucky to have you by her *virtual* side. We're all rooting for her, I'm hoping she has a fast and EASY!!! labor real soon.

    ReplyDelete