Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 22 - Stitch N' Bitch

I hosted my frist "Stitch N' Bitch" tonight!! We actually just call it "Friday Night Crafting" since we plan to do all sorts of fun crafts, but tonight we actually knit, so we can call it that. I have never knit a single stitch in my life, so I bought a self-teaching book, got a few tips from Alicia and Ang, and was on my way! A knitted a whole 5 rows! LOL! It turned out to be a big gab fest, with some yummy eats...but we had fun anyways!


Here's my pitiful attempt at knitting.


2 comments:

  1. It's funny because when I was in Chapters today there was a book in the New & Hot section called "Friday Night Knitting Club" I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun! you got 5 more rows done than I ever have!! and it's a great start....its really more about the socializing anyway!! *Mari

    ReplyDelete