Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 - Lazzzzziness

Jaxson and I spent the day in our PJ's. It was just "one of those days". Despite being in my comfy cozies for the day, I had a fairly productive day working on secret gifts for a special little baby (No hints, Mari!), and getting some cleaning done.

Then, the laziness took over my brain, and when I made chicken parm for dinner, I completely forgot to bread the chicken!! haha! Oops! It was delicious anyways though ;0)


Anyways, here's Jaxson hanging out in his little skeleton Jammies from his Nanny. He was in a super mood all day!

1 comment:

  1. those jammies couldn't be any cuter!! And look at that smile! It doesn't look like he could be any happier!! LOL, you forgot to bread chicken--I forgot to install a carseat. You know its just minor stuff! Bet it was good nonetheless! And pleeeeeeeease just a little hint? I think Kailynn really wants to know. Oh by the way woperk ; ) xoxo *Mari

    ReplyDelete