Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16 - Num Nummies!!

My dinner tonight was very nutritious... a nice big plate of nachos and cheese, topped with lots of sour cream and salsa, followed by an ice cream bar for dessert. I know, I know...not exactly the meal of champions for a breastfeeding mom! But heck, when Trevor is working nights, it's the only time I can get away with a cheater meal like that! And let me tell you...it was delicious.
And, I wasn't the only one who thought so. I couldn't resist sharing a taste of my ice cream with the munchkin. Although the pictures of him tasting it were CUTE, this one after it was all gone, definitely takes the cake!

What a face!

1 comment:

  1. LOL that's the same face anyone would have when they run out of ice cream!! too cute!!! *Mari

    ReplyDelete