Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 15 - Date Night!

As some of you know, Trevor and I had our first date night since Jaxson was born, a couple weeks ago. We went out for a nice dinner, and then planned to see Avatar. Unfortunately, the movie was completely sold out, and so was everything else worthwhile. So, we ended up coming home and watching some rented movies with our screaming baby instead.

Well, yesterday afternoon Trev went out and bought tickets for Avatar ahead of time, and we saw it lastnight.
WOW!! That's all I can say! It was the best movie I have ever seen...I want to watch it again, and again. It was beautiful and breathtaking and completely NOT how I imagined it would be. I definitely recommend it...even to all of you skeptics.


So, anyways, here's a quick snap of us before we left.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good mama!! What a thoughtful dh you have!! Glad you had fun! I wonder if I could wrangle up the energy to go see it with Ryan lol!

    ReplyDelete