Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14 - A trip to the Children's Museum!

First of all, I just want to note that I've made it 2 weeks into this project, and still going strong! This has really motivated me to capture at least one special moment from everyday, and I am really enjoying it!


Today we took a trip to the Children's Museum. Jaxson had a blast! I didn't realize how baby friendly it is, and I can foresee many more trips there in the future. There were many things that Jaxson enjoyed, but most of all, he loved the big bubble tubes! He was just mesmerized by them.

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable! He looks so mesmerized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome picture. It captures his amazement so well. Sounds like a great day. I'm LOVING this blog! It's one of my favorite parts of the day!! xoxo *Mari

    ReplyDelete